1. Never lie – Lies always lead to trouble. You owe it to everyone to tell the truth, and owe it to yourself to live an honest life.
2. Be kind – Everyone deserves to be treated that way, even if it doesn’t seem like it.
3. Be there for those that are there for you.
4. Never argue – In the end all arguing does is cause stress for you. If you really wanna resolve an issue, do it when you’re calm and ready to talk it out.
5. Always remind the ones you love, that you love them – That way, you keep a group of solid people around you and they know that the love is mutual.
6. Dream BIG – Dream big and work hard for it. The people that tell you to think “realistically” aren’t dreamers and they live a “realistic” life, so they could never understand.
7. Remain humble – Realize that you have imperfections about you that solely serve as a reminder to keep you humble.
8. Be the perfect YOU, you can be – Work on the things you can change and don’t waste time worrying about the things you can’t.
9. Don’t belittle people or make them feel belittled – Everyone learns at their own pace about life, relationships, situations, etc.
10. Don’t sweat the small stuff – In the moment when you’re angry, things always seem a lot more worse than they are. Always ask yourself in these situations if it would matter a year from now. If not, don’t worry about it.
11. Be loving – In a society where War is constant, people can be cruel, and kindness can sometimes be rare to come across, we need love and compassion more than anything.